bed liner two tone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Ok, so I got a 2004 chevy truck. Its metallic charcoal grey and beige at the buttom but god I hate the beige , has any one tried the do it yourself bed liner on the buttom of their trucks? I'm just thinking of something durable. Thhat will look sick, but won't break the bank...

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
imo if you want it to look sick or good, skip the bedlined and plastidipped crap. I think it looks aweful.

Paint would be my choice, either leave it or do it in black or something else.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
If you want gloss, they also make a product to spray over plastidip that brings it up to a gloss instead of being flat.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Id like to paint it matching the rest of the truck.. i went to an autobody shop, they wanter 4000$ to paint just the bottom of it cause they want ot change my rocker panels. Which only look like surface rust.. IMO looks like with some good sanding, and a good coat of etch primer, it should be fine... it might be abit thinner but hould be fine right? Im just not looking to spend that much money in a truck i just bought for 12 grand... lol

i tried posting a picture of the truck, but it wont work?

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
The body shop is going to want to put a guarantee on their work, so I have a lot of respect for them either wanting to do it "right" or not at all. That said, taking it on yourself and eliminating the rust that is there should be sufficient.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
The body shop is going to want to put a guarantee on their work, so I have a lot of respect for them either wanting to do it "right" or not at all. That said, taking it on yourself and eliminating the rust that is there should be sufficient.

Oh for sure, inderstand their point of view too! i would mind doing the driver side rocker, but paying 300$ for a new rocker.... ouchh!