Bed chop please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Could someone put some black over the bed rails to simulate bed liner. I want it to end at top of the body line. Hopefully this will make my mind up on whether to just go over the rails or down to the upper body line.

Thanks in advance!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it, matches the flares. plus its always a positive cuz sh!ts always hanging over or scraping the top of the rails :frown:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Thanks mayne! Tough decision...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I think under the rail would be best, but if you must go over, go all the way to the body line.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine comes over the side and is about an inch above the body line. I had them stop where the bed caps rubbed the paint off. I like it where it is at, much lower and It wouldn't work with my truck

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I think under the rail would be best, but if you must go over, go all the way to the body line.

The rails aren't as bad as I thought they'd be from the topper, but they're still scratched. I'm thinking I could pull it off because the truck is a darker color. Plus it's functional and looks different.

Mine comes over the side and is about an inch above the body line. I had them stop where the bed caps rubbed the paint off. I like it where it is at, much lower and It wouldn't work with my truck

You think it wouldn't work because its an ext cab and is a lighter color?

I saw a red ext cab on GMFS a while back that took it down to the body line and it looked real nice.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I did at first but its growing on me. I think the damn thing was put on it when the truck was new.