Balzer's 94 Chevy RCSB K1500.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Got the truck tuned well and it runs great! I decided hell its sunday I can take it home today and BAM HIPO got me and gave me a ticket for expired reg. I tried to explain that I had just put a new engine in it and was taking it home so I could go get it inspected tomorrow but he wasn gunna hear any of it. ******* anyway!

Never got over 130-150* on drive home so I think the thermostat has stuck open.
Get it registered and to the trans shop and I should be good to go for a while.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
No progress my boss went to jail for missing a court date and they said no bail because he might be a flight risk. The law enforcment in this area is rediculous. Anyway that means I havent got paid yet so no money to do ****.
Took some pics thats all
You must be registered for see images attach

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Still havent got paid on the hunt for a job now. About a week ago the cheap o "mr gasket" fuel pressure regulator blew appart ordered a 3 port 2-12psi adjustable bypass (provision for fuel return line) it was suposed to be here saturady but it didnt show up hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Finally got around to fixing the truck yesterday, got a new job same day I started looking so that was good. Now once I can get chit caught up I can start doing some mods.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Havent had time to do anything but work and sleep. I did trade my wheels and tires for some black alloy wheels with 33x12.5x15 BFG AT's.
The tread is a bit better on 3 of the tires but 1 is cupped pretty bad, I put it on the rear and dont notice any bad ride from it. 1 wheel has a gnarly scratch but I can live with that. Did the trade last night in the dark so have to wait until the sun comes up for pics.

I "THINK" I have some fairly decent used 33's around here somewhere. 3 are big o AT's and another BFG AT (if I havent traded them off already)

I have some small things to do like fix the dome light door switches, it doesnt come on when you open the doors. I might get around to installing a sterio as well. It needs a bath inside and out. I would like to start taking off the chrome rockers and impact strip/molding but that may need to wait until warmer weather. Need to wire in the power seats. Several other things I am forgetting at the moment.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
So heres the pic of the new to me wheels and tires.

I also installed a pioneer head unit its just a cheapie for now and the speakers sound like crap!
I took it through an auto carwash today and it has a super hair dryer at the end. Well the blower pealed up some of the chrome rocker crap on my drivers door and confirmed my fears of rust and ****** paint under them. THEY HAVE TO COME OFF ASAP! I want to eventually rhino line the rockers but right now its a big chunk of money. So I guess I will have to peal them off, sand them down, and just rattle can some self etching primer and some paint to get me by and stop the rust for now. Kinda sucks but you gotta what ya gotta do.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I havent really done anything to the truck latelyI been trying to land a job and get caught up (yea right) I have been through 3 jobs so far they just dont seam to have the hours I need. If I hadnt fallen so far behind I would be golden but now I have to make enough to not only pay my current bills but also catch up on the ones that are behind. I really dont know if thats possible any more. It used to be a guy like me (water truck driver in the oil field) could run lots and lots of hours. Anymore however, most companies try to follow D.O.T. rules and limit us to 70 hours a week.