BAGGED TOW RIG???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crkrjac

Reaction score
Hey guys! Want to bag my 97 ecsb 1/2 ton but need to be able to pull a car trailer and car. Was looking @ NFAMUS 3 link or KP 6 (NOT CRAZY ABOUT PRICE!!). Any ideas on which would be best or if there is something better out there to use for this? What bags would you all recommend? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Both the Nfamous 3 link and the KP 6 link will tow a trailer just fine, I like Slam Specialties RE 7 bag's, but the are other good bag's, but I only speak from my experience and I have used lot's of Slam bag's. Also I am an Nfamous dealer, shoot me a message for a price on a 3 link if you decide to go with one.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A buddy of mine had issues on a nbs towing with the KP 6 link it was just way too soft.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Diffrent shocks not sure what shocks but they wernt the ones that came with the kit.

crkrjac

Reaction score
Diffrent shocks not sure what shocks but they wernt the ones that came with the kit.

Thanks man! Love your truck!! Anyone else got any experience towing with either one of these set ups?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know several people that have towed a lot with the kp 6 link with good luck, i have the 6 link myself, maybe Sierra will chime in here, he has towed with his a lot, and also put like 100k miles on his kp also.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I daily drove my truck for several years with the KP 6 link. I have towed a car trailer with a a vdub beetle before with no problems. the trailer was one of those heavy Uhaul trailers. I also had a 03 cbr600rr I hauled in the bed with no issues. I also used the stock shocks that came with the kit. It wasn't to soft or anything. I was using re7's on the rear at the time. I will be using re8's when I get my truck back together.

The KP kit is the only one I have experience with. As long as you do not exceed the stock towing capacity, you will be fine with this kit.