Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but seems like since you're running a wishbone, you shouldn't need the watts link, but I'm no expert.
I wasn't sure, to me the wishbone is basically the top if a triangulation 4link, and I saw alot of thise with a panhard bar or watts link. I really don't know if I need it or not.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll also have my bags mounted towards the rear of the frame running cantilever arms to two more mounting points on the axle, would that be overkill for all that and a watts link?

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I've only seen panhards or watts links on parallel 4 links. Having the upper and/or lower bars triangulated eliminates, or at least minimizes side to side motion.

With that said, I don't think a watts link would hurt anything, but overkill for sure.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've only seen panhards or watts links on parallel 4 links. Having the upper and/or lower bars triangulated eliminates, or at least minimizes side to side motion.

With that said, I don't think a watts link would hurt anything, but overkill for sure.
I mean, the more I think about it the more that makes sense. I'll do some more digging around in the meantime.