Back AGAIN!!! Only with a Suburban this time! :D:D:D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice burb! Love the color combo man. It definitely needs those wheels back asap! They look great on it.

A flip kit is going to give pretty much the same drop no matter what brand it is. I think it looks good as is. If it's close to hitting the frame now a flip will just make that worse without a notch. If you do flip it, go back to stock shackles for sure....

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ thanks for that reply! Yeah I am working on getting them ASAP... hoping they do not sell before I get them lol

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I have FOR SURE the belltech 6700 drop shackles.. so can I keep those and move it down a couple notches or do I need stock shackles?? ALSO.. I have a reese hitch hanging underneath my suburban that I would like to keep intact.. Think that would be possible with a flip kit? The flip kits on the suburbans give 5-6" drop correct? Or is there different brands have different drops for the suburbans?

A flip will give you 6". A hitch will not interfere with it in any way but may scrape on steep approach angles. Regardless of what you end up with, you should notch with any drop over 4"

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw this in the swapmeet/ car corral section at frog follies this past year. Almost ended up bringing it home to resell. Glad someone on here ended up here, it was a very nice looking burb in person for sure!