Auto Unlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deathpunch0311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the newer vehicles their is an Auto Unlock/lock feature. Put the truck in park and the doors unlock. Start driving and at 15-20mph the doors lock.
My question is has anyone been able to accomplish this feat with their GMT? TIA

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might be able to tap into the PRNDL indicator circuits and relay power to the door locks. It would be more complicated than that though, because you don't want it continuously sending power...

Deathpunch0311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might be able to tap into the PRNDL indicator circuits and relay power to the door locks. It would be more complicated than that though, because you don't want it continuously sending power...

That’s what I was thinking for the Auto Unlock. Send power from park to a momentary relay to unlock the doors.
The auto lock seems like more of a daunting task....

Reaction score
The 97 ecsb I had would lock the doors when it was put into drive from park, and would unlock when it was put back into park. Best I could figure it was a function the conversion company installed as none of my other obs trucks did that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWPreston1969