Anyone seen my old truck?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
you could Car fax it! sometimes it gives you a location when it gets re smogged. or if theres been a change in ownership.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They don't smog in Michigan never have and probably never will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
sorry I live in Suckafornia, this state likes to play captain planet and give out fines for having the wrong setup on gas cans and put companies out of business for not having proper emission parts on Diesel equipment that cost thousands per piece of equipment while shiping tons of electronic trash to have the plastic burned in open fields for little pieces of precious metals........I cant wait to leave!

anyways with all the hippys in suckafornia I always assume theres some kind of emissions testing going on in most states. guess I was way off.

so you found her.....can you buy her back?

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
sorry I live in Suckafornia, this state likes to play captain planet and give out fines for having the wrong setup on gas cans and put companies out of business for not having proper emission parts on Diesel equipment that cost thousands per piece of equipment while shiping tons of electronic trash to have the plastic burned in open fields for little pieces of precious metals........I cant wait to leave!

anyways with all the hippys in suckafornia I always assume theres some kind of emissions testing going on in most states. guess I was way off.

so you found her.....can you buy her back?
Before being on this forum, i had hardly ever heard of emissions testing. If you can walk behind mine without choking on the exhaust, around here we call that good lol.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its tracked down but i dont think i will be buying it back. Its in really sad shape. I'm thinking it would be easier to call it a lost cause and start with an all stock one and rebuild. But right now I'm building a Jeep trail rig and also modding my 2011 cummins so it may be a while. But eventually i will have another gmt400!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Its tracked down but i dont think i will be buying it back. Its in really sad shape. I'm thinking it would be easier to call it a lost cause and start with an all stock one and rebuild. But right now I'm building a Jeep trail rig and also modding my 2011 cummins so it may be a while. But eventually i will have another gmt400!

You went up and looked at her?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo