Anyone saw this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's nice. I'm not really an Escalade guy though, but $23k seems like a good price to me if it has a 5.3 or 6.0 swapped into it.
If the "conversion" looks that clean in person and it is indeed a non-hack job, then a TON of work went into that.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the seats, and dash - console. Other than that, they can keep it. Way to much money IMO.

Kv5137kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agree center console and buckets in the back are cool.. an ls would be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MatSLO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like good craftsmanship and the interior does look nice (i'd love to have those seats in my Tahoe), but the proportions of the exterior are weird. Especially with those silly wheels, the whole thing looks like an oversized toy...

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd rather have the new motor and the old interior, but I've never been too big on being flashy.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
LOTS OF POSERS WITH A FRONT CLIP BUT THATS IT!!
NOT A HACK JOB LIKE EVEN MOST FRONT CLIP ONLY CONVERSIONS

Damn bro get off the gas :D :D :D how is putting a front clip on a "hack job" ...

If that Tahoe still has the Vortec 5.7 I will **** all over it. Hell even if they just 5.3 swap it I'll still call it out. Minimum built 6.0 or quit talking trash. :)

edit hmm oh yeah ENGINE, TRANS AND REAR EAN ARE ALL STOCK 1996 CHEV TAHOE

GTFO out of here bro, soccer moms in their 4 door Escalades are gapping you like a punk :D

I dig customs but the truck is ugly. I'd rather have the original truck they started with..

Richard

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dig customs but the truck is ugly. I'd rather have the original truck they started with..

Richard

At least then the speedometer, a/c and gas gauge would work. The little things, you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Can't stand it. The doors are weird. The front fender profile doesn't match the rear fender profile.

Look at the taillights, how they cut the body to fit them. They extend underneath the rear window on the side. :nono:

The GMT400 trucks have a front end that is perfectly sized for the body. Even the GMT800's aren't bad (I've seen a few swapped onto 400's, and it isn't as bad). The GMT900 front clips are just way too damn big to fit on these bodies. I won't even mention the wheels.

Does anyone know how the rear seats are accessed?:doh2:

Oh, and btw, he says the lug pattern is 5x4.5. So either he's using adapters, he swapped axle shafts, or (most likely) he's a complete dumbass. 2wd lug pattern on ALL GMT400's is 5x5 (5x127mm).

Don't trust someone who says they spent 40k on a custom rebuild, but doesn't even know what lug pattern they have.