Anyone have a push bar on there truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98 gmc 4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you get it and how much, i wanna get one now since i hit a deer tonight cant wait till rifle season! Also could you post a pic of it up so i can see what it looks like on the truck thanks Cody.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had one here's some pics. It's made by manik but it was on the truck when I bought it so I'm not sure on price. Push bars can do more damage to your truck though if you hit a deer going fast the brackets will ben right into the grille/fenders.
Kinda wish i didnt sell it.
You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i have one on my truck from jcwhitney but i dont think i would hold up to hitting a deer but maybe heres the pics i got it more or less for looks but i installed it on 94 when i took my 88 off the road and it does what its supposed to do and keep brush away from my headlights and i have ran a few smaller trees over with it

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres mine.. not entirely sure on the brand. Got it off craigslist for 125$ just had to put some fresh paint on it was all.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I traded my nephew a bug deflector for a Westin Classic new in the box..yeah he knows he messed up. I've actually hit 2 deer head on and another has hit the brush guard part and no damage at all was done.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Mine's and old ranch hand that I got for 80 bucks off craigslist plus 10 bucks for some satin black paint. I hit shopping carts with it :evillol: but I'll probably take it off when I put my body lift on

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine is a Luverne. $70 on craigslist, it seems to be pretty decent. I like the rubber on the vertical bars. the funky opening is for fog lamps.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lmc has plenty and so does ebay and jcwhitney. i want a bull bar style push bar/grille gaurd on mine, instead of the flat pieces on each side and 2 tubes, it's all round tube.