Anybody have this seat combo?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I have been chatting with SewLow about getting my seats recovered and tossing some ideas around. But it brought up this question and figured I'd ask you guys as well. I have stock OEM gray buckets, but instead of the standard console that comes with them, I have this jumper seat/console combo. It has 3 cup holders in the plastic back of the seat, and when flipped up, the bottom cushion flips forward to a cubby the size of the seat. It matches the OEM fabric perfect, height and width matches the seats perfect as well. But after Googling for hours on end, and asking all over Facebook, no dice.

Any ideas fellas?!

You must be registered for see images attach

(After my paint experiment)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I have never seen that but I would love to have it

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey man will you put a couple more picture of that middle seat, it looks badass. open, folded up and a whole picture of all 3 seats

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Those are the only pics I have or now on my PB, but will be back from deployment in less than a week! I will try to post up some more pics! If I don't, remind me and I will!