Any photos of RCX 2-3 sus lift on ? Also what is fender height at ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadworker

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic are 2 of there truck set up with the rough country 2-3 " sus lift on there truck ?

Are maybe even the fender height of the truck , and if so where you measured from.

I have a 2dr tahoe 99 old square body style, right now i have a think its a 1.5 " block in rear and a torsion crank. Sits almost level put still a liltle higher in rear.

Rides like hell, very hard. Was thinking of either the 2-3" lift are 4" lift i have 305/70/16 on truck now just need a more agressive look .

thanks for any input.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no recent pics of my white truck, but its the same height as it was cranked basically. it also has a 3 inch body lift so my height wont really tell you much. from the ground to the center of the fender directly above the tire it measures 42 inches dead even. thats on 33s with 35 psi and 3 inch BL. hope it helps

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any number of things can cause a rough ride but if you do a full suspension lift and clean house while you're down there with new bushings and shocks etc things should improve a lot.