Any idea where I can find this piece?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-Lake

Reaction score
Taking my truck down to the frame and I ran into a part that I have never had to order. Anyone know where I can get the piece of insulation(?) that sits along the base of the windshield?

Attachments

• IMG_5772.jpeg
    IMG_5772.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 47

1owner1990

Reaction score
Taking my truck down to the frame and I ran into a part that I have never had to order. Anyone know where I can get the piece of insulation(?) that sits along the base of the windshield?
Hard to judge by the pic, but that looks to be part of the (I guess) heat insulation/sound deadening that's on the inside of the firewall. It seems to be the same material as the jute padding under the truck's carpet. When I did my off frame resto, THAT'S the part I didn't bother with.

B-Lake

Reaction score
correct….it is the same material. I was thinking if i couldn’t find it quick….i would just use some sound deadner and move on!

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wonder if an upholstery shop that does auto carpets might have a bit for you. Another source might be under the rear carpet of an suv at the junkyard.