Another New Guy From Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carnutdallas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been on Forums for the past 15+ years and never knew this site existed. Glad I stumbled on it doing some research. Not sure I can live without it now :smile: I am a huge C/K fan and mainly the K's. Great trucks, good looking trucks and my truck of choice for budget, comfort and reliability - well I know most of the most common worry items :gr_grin: Here are some pic's of my current stable:

You must be registered for see images attach

I will start a build thread on the 1999 K2500 Burban. It is my new pet project. Started out as a base work truck. I just put 1200 miles on this weekend, now up to 105.5K Love the Burb! In the past two weeks, I have added 3rd row, composite grille and lighting, interior trim and a few other items. Glad to be a part of GM400!

-Rob

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Texan. Truck looks awesome too!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
Texans! More Texans! We're being over-run with Texans!
Think Texas has the largest membership here than any other other state. And probably more than all of Canada!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
:welcome: from the Dallas area! nice to see more white gmt400's! :boobs:

carnutdallas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS! Been surfing the forum and reading up between helping clients. Will get more pics up in "my garage" or start a build thread on the K2500 Burban. Went from this:

To That:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I want to see some of that truck too.