Amazon Purchase link to Switch next to high pressure line? Need to buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasolhe

Reaction score
Hey last year I swapped AC Compressor & AC Cycling Switch (the one by the Accumulator/Dryer).

This year I'm doing Condensor, AC Hose Lines (both the one going to the Evaporator Core and Accumulator), the
Accumulator as well, & the Orifice Tube.

Now I see a 2nd switch that plugs into electrical right next to the high pressure line that sits atop the Compressor.
I want to replace that but for the life of me I don't see it on amazon anywhere. Anyone replaced or know where to buy this and it's exact name? I even found a cool complete diagram on LMC trucks it had everything EXCEPT this
one part lol.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you replacing failed parts? That's the high pressure shutoff. But in order for help / advice to be offered, what make mode, year. Kamaz, Austin, Ferrari, Audi, Horch, GM, do you have?

jasolhe

Reaction score
some damaged / working all original it appears so I'm just doing all that with the system open

jasolhe

Reaction score
this one is new, by the accumulator, "ac cycling switch" i believe, and different from what im looking for...didnt see it on rock auto btw

You must be registered for see images attach

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is that one, high pressure cutoff. You can also get parts from "GMPartsGiant.com" it's easy, just enter your VIN, it's GM so they know exactly what you are. Even if it's NLA, no longer available, you'll get the GM or part number.
You must be registered for see images attach

jasolhe

Reaction score
perfect thanks for that gm part no! every website selling this darn thing gives it a different name which makes it harder to find

ive seen it labeled ac high pressure switch, ac refridgerant switch, ac compressor switch, ac clutch cycling switch (this one i now if flat wrong) lol