air bag light in cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
If i have my aor bag switch in the off position my light on the dash comes on if its in the on position it goes off any ideas? 98 gmc 1500 4x4

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Leave it on..
I'm jk I wish I could help but I only have the driver's airbag

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If i have my aor bag switch in the off position my light on the dash comes on if its in the on position it goes off any ideas? 98 gmc 1500 4x4

Normal i believe. I would tell ya for sure but my light don't reside in the cluster anymore i pulled it due to it always being on.

Sent from somewhere in MN

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Nope all vehicles flash the air bag light during start up, it's if it stays on, then there's an issue

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Yeah it's probably just a wiring issue somewhere. If it stays off if the passenger bag is turned on then just leave it like that. Whenever the airbag light is on, the system won't work in the event of a wreck. Unless you have a baby, the passenger side bag should always be left on anyway

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
yeah im just gonna leave it on it came on randomly and never went off so i guess ill just keep it on... gets rid of the light