aftermarket steering wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Meh, works fine in just about every kind of motorsports you can think of.

maybe a slightly different quality though....:rolleyes:

I would say nascar/nhra/sprint and the likes probably use something a little more quality than a $50-100 hub adapter though. Definatly nothing along the lines of eBay stuff. I would only trust ones I couldn't afford :lol: they are probably close to a grand in motor sports though :shrug:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I would say nascar/nhra/sprint and the likes probably use something a little more quality than a $50-100 hub adapter though. Definatly nothing along the lines of eBay stuff. I would only trust ones I couldn't afford :lol: they are probably close to a grand in motor sports though :shrug:

Your key problem there is the words "eBay stuff"....

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Here is mine from Foreversharp. The AO1 adapter is what I used.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh man that is gorgeous! Anymore info about the truck and wheel and adapter please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Where is Sewlew??? Al?! You out there somewhere?!! Hes got a link... well, had! A link to OEM styled steering wheels that were wraped in leather and a few different styles. I think even wood trim? They look pretty sweet!

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score