Add A Leaf Installl W/O C-Clamps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Is there a way to do add a leafs (1.5") without using C-Clamps to get the pack back together? thanks to my brother who happens to be retarded (not literally but is pretty stupid) he thought we had C-Clamps but what he thought where c-clamps were exhaust clamps. anyways, is there a way? i was plannin on doin em tomorrow since i got the day off but apparently not unless theres a way w/o c-clamps

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can your brother work a video camera cause I gotta see this...

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Canadian tire sells c clamps for like 10-15 bucks. You only need one.

It can also be done without them just more pita. The spring holders will keep the springs from going everywhere (minus the overload) once the center pin is removed. Assembly is where the c clamp comes in handy, still do able without.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Canadian tire sells c clamps for like 10-15 bucks. You only need one.

It can also be done without them just more pita. The spring holders will keep the springs from going everywhere (minus the overload) once the center pin is removed. Assembly is where the c clamp comes in handy, still do able without.

I dont got a Sh!tty tire round me. theres 2 in the city but the city is 45 minutes away. so what would i do? just tighten the **** out of the center pin nut till it comes together?