Actually an '800 owner, but . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maine_Train

Reaction score
so are you posting pics of the culprets?
I haven't got any really good shots of them, either. Dark, grainy, black-and-white (infrared) pics that somebody might be able to enhance with the right software, but I'm not that somebody. (BTW, nobody will ever mistake me for a mechanic, either. Or a plumber, an electrician, or much of anything requiring skill and dexterity. Well, I'm a pretty good shot, for an Old Guy. :gr_guns: )

Reaction score
I haven't got any really good shots of them, either. Dark, grainy, black-and-white (infrared) pics that somebody might be able to enhance with the right software, but I'm not that somebody. (BTW, nobody will ever mistake me for a mechanic, either. Or a plumber, an electrician, or much of anything requiring skill and dexterity. Well, I'm a pretty good shot, for an Old Guy. :gr_guns: )

Post the pictures and I can show them to the guys at work. They run the video services department and if they can be enhanced these would be the nerds to do it-no offense to any of you computer guys.

Maine_Train

Reaction score
Post the pictures and I can show them to the guys at work. They run the video services department and if they can be enhanced these would be the nerds to do it-no offense to any of you computer guys.
Greg hasn't said not to, so I'll see if I can link a couple of them here. Files 0008 and 0015 are the first and last of the series, one rear view and the side view.

I'll try to put them in the other thread I started, "Sharp-eyed photo expertise needed."