Acquiring Arteb Brazil GMT400 headlight reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arteb Headlights End-of-Life (?)

I created a new thread on this topic:

SpyShops NY

Reaction score
Yes, just send me a PM for contact information and details.

But, for now anyway, we're buying them one-pair-at-a-time from the jobber at unit pricing. With the exchange rate at ~4.95:1, they'll be in the $410-430 range... that's for new Arteb headlights, one pair complete, delivered to your door directly from Brazil.
I want the headlights for my 1998 gmc Sierra 1500. Is this the top lights. Do you also have the bottom Brazil turn signals and a picture of the taillights as well. I do have a friend that lives in Brazil who would ship us if we need.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want the headlights for my 1998 gmc Sierra 1500.

Pricing for Arteb headlights, as of this writing, will be ~US$250, delivered to your door from Brazil, for one new pair. If you want multiple pairs, they are offered at a discount b/c the shipping cost is less per-pair.

Take a look here for how to get them:

Post in thread 'Arteb Headlights / Taillights End-of-Life (?)'
https://www.gmt400.com/threads/arteb-headlights-taillights-end-of-life.63941/post-1368138

Do you also have the bottom Brazil turn signals

The Arteb turn signals are discontinued but they’re still available NOS on the secondary market in Brazil. They aren't that remarkable as they look almost exactly like the US turn signals; see the attached picture. If anyone really wants them, we can ship them to the US if we can find them.

Do you also have ... a picture of the taillights as well.

Take a look at this post and the one following for information about the taillights, there are a number of related links given:

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/arteb-headlights-taillights-end-of-life.63941/post-1346248

Attachments

• Arteb turn signal assy.jpg
    Arteb turn signal assy.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

SpyShops NY

Reaction score
Pricing for Arteb headlights, as of this writing, will be ~US$250, delivered to your door from Brazil, for one new pair. If you want multiple pairs, they are offered at a discount b/c the shipping cost is less per-pair.

Take a look here for how to get them:

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/arteb-headlights-taillights-end-of-life.63941/post-1368138

The Arteb turn signals are discontinued but they’re still available NOS on the secondary market in Brazil. They aren't that remarkable as they look almost exactly like the US turn signals; see the attached picture. If anyone really wants them, we can ship them to the US if we can find them.

Take a look at this post and the one following for information about the taillights, there are a number of related links given:

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/arteb-headlights-taillights-end-of-life.63941/post-1346248
I want the headlights, turn signal and if the side markers are different I want those too. Can you give me the total price for everything and I can send you Zelle or cash app. What is the night light the one that has the little hole in it that you need the harness for?

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want the headlights, turn signal and if the side markers are different I want those too. Can you give me the total price for everything and I can send you Zelle or cash app. What is the night light the one that has the little hole in it that you need the harness for?

Pictures of the Arteb side markers are attached. Like the turn signal / parking lights, they are discontinued but are available in the secondary market "used" and occasionally NOS.

The "night light" is what's typically called a "city light" (see https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-b5-platform-discussion-1/can-someone-please-explain-what-"city-lights"-118523/)

The Arteb city light requires a small bulb (a T10 wedge-base bulb like a #194) and a wiring harness. The wiring harness is commonly available as GM CONNECTOR OEM #12102747 from RockAuto or eBay; see here: https://www.gmt400.com/threads/arteb-brazil-gmt400-headlight-users-thread.56596/post-1252875. I checked RockAuto just now and they have them for just under $5 apiece.

I'll send you a PM and take the dialog off-line. We can get these things but it'll take some time...

:popcorn:

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 18
  • seven.jpg
    seven.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 16
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

mn_ski

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone is one the fence about purchasing these because of the logistics of the transaction I want to give a shout out to @1998_K1500_Sub. He has been a very responsive seller and always keeps you in the know about the status of your order. Very good communication! I am very happy with my purchase some 15 months ago and can't say enough about my experience! Get them while you can :cheers:

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is one the fence about purchasing these because of the logistics of the transaction I want to give a shout out to @1998_K1500_Sub. He has been a very responsive seller and always keeps you in the know about the status of your order. Very good communication! I am very happy with my purchase some 15 months ago and can't say enough about my experience! Get them while you can :cheers:

Thanks man... I hope we can keep this Arteb headlight "snowball" rolling downhill for a while longer yet :waytogo:

Last edited: