AC Delco Plug Wires Will Not Stay On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ken K

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The comment about not being able to work on your vehicle at the apartment complex explains a lot to me. Maybe this is why people in Omaha, are changing their oil in the parking lot of the Autozone...without a drain pan. That cost $13 more for pan, but is reusable. It does keep the asphalt fresh looking & shinny though.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The comment about not being able to work on your vehicle at the apartment complex explains a lot to me. Maybe this is why people in Omaha, are changing their oil in the parking lot of the Autozone...without a drain pan. That cost $13 more for pan, but is reusable. It does keep the asphalt fresh looking & shinny though.
It's kinda mind-boggling when you consider they can just take that drain pan right back inside and dump it into the recycling tank...

Richard

ram1220

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an oil pan too and I just do my oil changes at my brother's house. But if we get caught here even with the hood up we get a $25 fine. Yesterday (being Sunday) I checked my plug wires again. I found the wires to plugs 7 and 8 were not on all the way. It was a ***** to push them on but I got them. Truck runs like a scalded cat now :) It's a 1990 and only has 158K on it. Just getting broken in. Thanks for the help and comments guys!

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is off way off topic but screw omaha. I hate that town. Everything is such a pain there.