Abs delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turnerjcaleb411

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen some forums on here about abs delete an was wondering if someone who has does it I found a guide for GMT800 (https://www.performancetrucks.net/f...eneral-discussion-130/easy-abs-delete-531531/) but was wondering if it would work for the 400’s

I replaced both front cailpers an my brakes are still soft, I bled both sides for 3hrs each an still soft, don’t have money to take to shop. What other options do I have? I research how to bleed with two people tried that an watched the solo bleed an tried that can’t figure it out, I just fluid coming outta the bleed valves but the cailper doesn’t push out enough to catch the rotors, also rotors an pads are all brand new.

Any helps is very much appreciate, need fix ASAP to make my truck safe for my 1year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shamrock246

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clamp off the flexible lines and see how the pedal feels then remove one at a time and see how the pedal feels.

What is the year and model of the truck?

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you checked your rear brakes? a bad wheel cylinder or improperly adjusted shoes can cause spongy brakes.