A little LED help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright Id like to replace all of the exterior bulbs to leds I want to keep all the factory housings front and rear just upgrade the bulbs. I know its been done just want to know what to get as far as leds and flashers.

Thanks

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Stock or stock style bumper lights = 1157's. Twist-in mount. You'll need an 'EP-29' flasher unit. Works digitally as opposed to through resistance.
Back up lights = 3157. Press-in style of mount. Plug & play.
Can't put an LED in the upper of the two tail light bulbs. That'll blow fuses as fast as you can put them in. Damn circuit boards!
The bottom position tail light (turn signal) is also a 3157.
That flasher will fix any fast flash probs that the LEDs will create.
Markers are 194's. Plug & play.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stock or stock style bumper lights = 1157's. Twist-in mount. You'll need an 'EP-29' flasher unit. Works digitally as opposed to through resistance.
Can't put an LED in the upper of the two tail light bulbs. That'll blow fuses as fast as you can put them in. Damn circuit boards!

Thanks for the info I knew there was some sort of issue with the rears but wasnt sure

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What causes the fuse to blow with the top sockets?

:read:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Thanks for the info I knew there was some sort of issue with the rears but wasnt sure

Anzo LED's! And then put the LED reverse light in them. Wish Tyler would see this to post his, but if he doesn't...

You must be registered for see images

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Mobs can get you all the proper leds for stock sockets. as for the flasher go on superbrightleds and match it up the one i got works on my truck and my friend 98 and a few other friends trucks. like stated before its digital.