A/C viberation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some of the tapped bolt holes are not very deep. Are you sure the bolts are not bottoming out before getting tight on the support rods. At all points the rods are connected both ends? It happens , it feels tight ( huh it still moves). And you did use the 89 accessory bracket ? And it's attached at all the same attach points?
How much total oil did you use? The oil you drained was shipping oil. So should have added at least 3 fluid oz. of new pag for compressor and if you cleaned changed anything else, added more for that loss. The system uses up to 8 fluid oz. total in a complete refurbish.
Without seeing it in person , touchy feely, this all I can think of. Good luck!

Reaction score
yes I did check that all the bolts were tight and not bottoming out. And yes with a new drier, condenser, flushed evaporator, compressor and flushed hoses. Added 8oz oil and 28oz R134. I guess I just need to disassemble the whole front of the engine again and carefully check every thing as it goes back together. I guess I will have to wait until we get back from our trip back east. Thanks for the input, gives me something to think about. I will update after I get back and work on it some more.