99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 1/2" possitive offset on 22x10... mine fit snug. I never understand what people say about offset. Mine measure 5.5 from back of wheel to the mounting surface, or 4.5 from front of wheel to the mounting surface.. so, 1/2" possitive.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the 10"s from coys are the same with 5.5"bs and 4.5 frontspacing, your rear ends not shortened? i just really want to make sure before i go spending all kinds of money just to find out ive got to spend more to get them to work

Reaction score
Mines the ol stock one..lol I know the stepsides have a bigger lip going into the wheel well, mines close.. But so far ive never rubbed the lip, even if i drive with one side down and other up.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
right thanks 98, finally got everything major in to lay out, so I've been trying to find someone to weld this stuff up for me

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too, its been a l long time coming, and I think I can finally see the end

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also picked up a set of bucket seats a couple of weeks ago so I can start on my center console, me and some of my buddies are planning on a trip to camp and drag in July, we'll see how everything works out with work but I'm excited to see what the north has in the scene

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You won't regret the haul to Camp n Drag I'd drive 16 + hours for it. Lmk I'll have a cold beer or some shine waiting on ya!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk