99 C3500 supercharged 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNW MNY

Reaction score
Bought this truck lots of mods, engine is not stock but, not sure what all has been done yet. I’ve been reading about 0411 pcm, I need a tune badly and idk if this (0411) is the only way to go. No cats, 3” exhaust open except borla straight throughs, not the sound I was looking for, a proper tune may help that. I want to tune myself and this is my jump off point. 0411? HPTUNER? Jet performance tuner? Sell it and live under a bridge? All these options, anyone want to school me on going too fast?

BeXtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought this truck lots of mods, engine is not stock but, not sure what all has been done yet. I’ve been reading about 0411 pcm, I need a tune badly and idk if this (0411) is the only way to go. No cats, 3” exhaust open except borla straight throughs, not the sound I was looking for, a proper tune may help that. I want to tune myself and this is my jump off point. 0411? HPTUNER? Jet performance tuner? Sell it and live under a bridge? All these options, anyone want to school me on going too fast?
Did you buy it that way, or did you do the mods? What is currently on it? I would personally do an 0411 swap and then fix the fuel issues(injectors, regulator) before tuning with EFIlive or HPTuners. You can use freeware to tune using an OBD reader and Tunerpro also, but that might be a bit too advanced if you don't have any experience with tuning.

SNW MNY

Reaction score
Did you buy it that way, or did you do the mods? What is currently on it? I would personally do an 0411 swap and then fix the fuel issues(injectors, regulator) before tuning with EFIlive or HPTuners. You can use freeware to tune using an OBD reader and Tunerpro also, but that might be a bit too advanced if you don't have any experience with tuning
Did you buy it that way, or did you do the mods? What is currently on it? I would personally do an 0411 swap and then fix the fuel issues(injectors, regulator) before tuning with EFIlive or HPTuners. You can use freeware to tune using an OBD reader and Tunerpro also, but that might be a bit too advanced if you don't have any experience with tuning.
Some of it was this way, they put on the whipple side mount kit they used to sell, opted for using stock computer which is good per whipple and bad because I don’t think they could tune by the looks of some other things. No cats 3” exhaust fuel pump has been upgraded to 325L I think (I have numbers somewhere) lots of other wiring had to be redone due to the amount of meth someone was smoking . Like I said tho, working on what’s inside without disassembly.

SNW MNY

Reaction score
I also have help with tuning And there’s been little I can’t do.

SNW MNY

Reaction score
0411 swap and HP tuners.
Or, throw the blower and headers in a ditch (just be sure to let me know privately where said ditch is located....)
I’ve heard there’s wipe pcm’s and programmed pcm’s I’m not quite sure which road to take. PCMpowertunes.com sounds like the short road but, the internet is full of lies so, looking for reputable place but,I’d kinda like to be able to do it from scratch myself.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess that depends on your level of confidence in your own tuning ability, your time frame for the truck to potentially be down, and your financial situation in the event that you blow shìt up