99-00 escalade/denali console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys! What are you guys doing to your consoles for the rear missing cup holder? I know alot of people are missing that rear cup holder. Is there any write ups or pics of what guys do or use to cover the hole?? I have the console but its missing the cup holder and the tabs are broken so i dont think i can put one anyways, but since i have a crew cab your going to be seeing that hole in back. Any info would be great. Thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I Just kept searching until I found one... Took quite a long time. The tabs on mine aren't broke - but I'm still thinking of just hot gluing it in places so that nobody can use it. That way I can make sure it doesn't get broke or lost again!

As far as what to put in place of it... The only thing I considered was grafting a piece of plastic in place of it or maybe some fiberglass... Then covering it in leather to match the lid (I'm horrible at bondo, painting & all that stuff).

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I don't have one, but I know what I would do: cut a template, and then transfer that to some acrylic sheet, cut and sand to fit. Mount some 12V charge ports, USB charge ports, aux port, and if you desire, an inverter and some 120V outlets as well.

These are what I am putting in my truck: snap in NEMA 5-15 outlets:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Adam-Tech-NEMA-5-3B-Universal-Panel-Mount-Lot-of-10-/291145373730?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c99dd822

These aren't the exact ones I got, mine came from China off ePay, but very similar.

Beware if you install an inverter that has USB charging ports: mine powered up the USB port while the switch is in the off position, so I have to use a relay to kill power to it when the ignition is turned off. Check yours to see how it behaves before installing it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am in the same boat here, I am putting a Denali console in my 95 crew cab and I am missing my cup holder, but I think I am just going to search until I find one, I do have a complete perfect Escalade console too, but that is for another build, and I refuse to take any more parts for projects that they don't belong to.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I fiberglassed the one for m copper truck and made it completely smooth. I tried to cover it with vinyl but since it has a sharp curve you cannot do it with one piece of vinyl it bunches up to bad. I guess an interior shop would be able to sew some pieces together to make it look right. But I just smooth and painted mine.

This is the one for my black truck, I didn't want to fiberglass and paint it because its so time consuming so I took a cut off wheel and cut the plastic tabs off to where the door mounts and smoothed it down flush with the rest of it. I then took some let over material I had from my headliner and cut it to fit inside the bottom and glued it down. I think it looks fairly decent and I dont think anybody else is gonna notice if there was a door there or if it was made like that.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That does look pretty good! Thanks man.
I fiberglassed the one for m copper truck and made it completely smooth. I tried to cover it with vinyl but since it has a sharp curve you cannot do it with one piece of vinyl it bunches up to bad. I guess an interior shop would be able to sew some pieces together to make it look right. But I just smooth and painted mine.

This is the one for my black truck, I didn't want to fiberglass and paint it because its so time consuming so I took a cut off wheel and cut the plastic tabs off to where the door mounts and smoothed it down flush with the rest of it. I then took some let over material I had from my headliner and cut it to fit inside the bottom and glued it down. I think it looks fairly decent and I dont think anybody else is gonna notice if there was a door there or if it was made like that.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody else with info? Think sewlow has a console like this as well in red which looks sick. Hope he can chime in on how his rear cup holder is. He probaly has his cup holder.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't got around to doing mine yet, but I will be fiberglassing it like the one above.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found the cup holder and I made some metal hinges to hold mine in now it's sturdier than OEM! I can even put a BIG GULP in it!! LOL!! Here are some pics