98 gmc Sierra 2wd front suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tsmidds

Reaction score
I've been asking around but can't seem to get a simple answer as to how to raise my front end in my truck. It's sagged down a couple inches over the years and I want to level it off with the rear. What is my best option to raise the front suspension? Will coil spacers do the job or is there a better option that I'm unaware of? It's a 2wd so i guess that's where I'm confused as to how to lift the suspension when it's just a coiled suspension. I know there's prolly a thread buried somewhere on this topic but I didn't feel like looking lol. Any help is appreciated.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it's actually sagged, seems to me your best option would be just buying new OEM coil springs. They're pretty cheap from Eaton. They can make them a couple inches longer than factory as well if you want.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rough country has either lift springs or lift spindles for these trucks. Just give them a call...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I have the 2" lift kit from RC.
You must be registered for see images attach

The 4" is not hard to find, just order from rough country

If you just want to get rid of the sag, just buy oem coil springs