98 GMC K2500 454 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Delphi HP10001. Delphi manufactures the OE pumps for AC Delco/GM.

That is the same fuel pump that I put in my Truck a few weeks back. Old pump could not keep up with demand of pressure called on by the fuel pressure regulator. That rockauto price is awesome! I paid $240 for mine at AutoZone.... should've searched rock auto first :/ .

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
That is the same fuel pump that I put in my Truck a few weeks back. Old pump could not keep up with demand of pressure called on by the fuel pressure regulator. That rockauto price is awesome! I paid $240 for mine at AutoZone.... should've searched rock auto first :/ .

Ouch! Yeah I'm learning that Autozone/Advance/Napa/O'Reilly's/etc are consistently overpriced on just about everything. Its a pain to wait on shipping from RockAuto or Amazon but its worth it.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Loving the truck man. I really wish I could find one like it and sell my nbs truck

Thanks man! I've actually considered selling it and buying a NBS, been itching for a diesel, but I love this truck too much.

I really need to get to work on this thing. It's been sitting for two weeks with either a bad fuel pump or FPR. Just been too busy keeping my fleet of stuff maintained lol. The suburban has been on towing duty while this thing sits.