98 Chevy Extended Cab Part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I found a 98 Chevy Extended Cab that is being parted out on craigslist. 2wd, gray cloth interior, from the pics. the front end appears to be smashed up. The guy is going to scrap it this week. He said it's still mostly complete. I am trying to get out of work and get there today to grab some stuff I need. If there is something you need I am willing to grab it for you. I don't know any prices on parts but from talking to him earlier he's going cheap on everything. I will ship the small stuff for cost. If you think of anything email me at [email protected] that way I can check my phone from the road. If I can grab somethin for ya I will.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Id email you but on buddys computer, can you check the tailgate and see if its good? and can you see if the 4wd works (if its the 243 transfercase, the button actuated one) and tell me if the transfercase encoder motor is good?

Reaction score
Id email you but on buddys computer, can you check the tailgate and see if its good? and can you see if the 4wd works (if its the 243 transfercase, the button actuated one) and tell me if the transfercase encoder motor is good?

Tailgate was sold. Also transfer case was lever on the floor and the seller said as of right now he wasn't selling the motor, transmission or transfer case.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score

not to thread jack but what is it you need off the transfer care i have the original one from my 98 pm me if interested

Reaction score
not to thread jack but what is it you need off the transfer care i have the original one from my 98 pm me if interested

Thread jackin is no problem to me, as long as your not tryin to sell girl scout cookies on my post, lol! Just tryin to help locate parts and if I can't it's nice to know someone else may be able to.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Thread jackin is no problem to me, as long as your not tryin to sell girl scout cookies on my post, lol! Just tryin to help locate parts and if I can't it's nice to know someone else may be able to.

no not selling girl scout cookies and its good to see someone trying to help other people out like this

Reaction score
no not selling girl scout cookies and its good to see someone trying to help other people out like this

OEM parts are getting harder to find. I know the truck will end up in the bone yard with good parts still on it and that kills me. If snowplowing season would actually be good right now I would have extra cash and may have tried to buy the whole truck. Put it in my shop and pick at as needed.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
OEM parts are getting harder to find. I know the truck will end up in the bone yard with good parts still on it and that kills me. If snowplowing season would actually be good right now I would have extra cash and may have tried to buy the whole truck. Put it in my shop and pick at as needed.

yes they are and i hear you we can plow snow if there is none we need a few good storms so we can start making money

Reaction score
yes they are and i hear you we can plow snow if there is none we need a few good storms so we can start making money

Let it snow!!! I hear ya. I plowed 1 time this year and I wasn't even going to do that but the business owner called and was concerned about ice, hate to break the news to ya lady, I cant plow ice! LOL

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
haha we had 2 storm this season once on halloween and one on turkey day and neither storm i had the plow wired into my truck so i didn't get to plow i haven't got to plow all year besides like 2 inches a few weeks ago because i was bored