97 2 door tahoe 4x4 auto $800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey any of the members in the massachusettes/ri area i was asked today by a guy that I have done work for on this truck if I knew anyone interested figured i'd post it on here I dont have pics but the truck is in decent shape recent brakes ,tires and fuel pump truck runs great has if i remember correct mileage is in the 150k range its a 5.7 auto power w/l ac white with grey interior pm me i'll give my number if anyones interested

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, see if you can get pics. If it's in decent shape, I'll fly up there and get it....ask him if there are ANY issues he can think of that only happen when it's driven long periods; because I will trailer it if it won't make it. I miss my 94 yukon :(

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there are no issues i just did the fuel pump a week ago, brakes about a month ago fairly new tires.Its in a police impound right now i'm waiting for it to be taken out he got stopped for not being registered and insured i'll try to get pic asap also tune up was done a month and a half ago. needs cosmetic attention

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
exterior rear bumper, few dings ,needs cleaning inside few different minor things inside

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ah yeah, sounds like the normal wear and tear. Why don't you get it? haha, I've overdone my credit card for this term....if he still has when i get outta the red, I'll hop on it, I can guarantee that.