96TwoDoor's Square Bodies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Random pic bump , couple from today
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Well small update time , as I've said before I was never a fan of the full faced phantom grill on my dually so awhile back I found a 90 model suburban clip at the yard , well it took me awhile to clean the disgusting core support ( doner truck was leaking from everywhere) and get it installed. I bought some new parking lights and painted the grey portions of my grill and headlight buckets , I know p2 hates it but couldnt find what I really wanted which was a clean 83-84 grill and headlight bucket set up. so oh well. Onto pics
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Next up is new tires unfortunately, I was trying to hold off until after my engine swap but fronts are beginning to borderline on maypops

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually like the later suburban front ends.I would probably do the same swap if I had a 73-87 truck...looks good man!Only thing I would change is get rid if the bumper guards.But Im sure you have heard that before.