96twodoor's 96 2dr build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
chevy grille or the gmc with a 30bar insert like kyle said I think the chevy one looks better on the hoe though

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Well sounds like ill swap them back tomorrow if its nice , today is miserable here , also i got my door handle today so ill be swaping door panels as soon as weather permits

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well sounds like ill swap them back tomorrow if its nice , today is miserable here , also i got my door handle today so ill be swaping door panels as soon as weather permits
You seem like you have a good since of humor, so.

California less then minutes ago. 75* and you can't stand out in the sun.

You must be registered for see images attach

Like how the build is going, especally like the after pic's of the removed side trim.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Well I tried to get a good pic of the tahoe but its hard with my phone ( my wife broke the camera ) so heres patches the truck with the black blob in front of it my tahoe , its really not that cold but its been raining about 4 hours straight and I have no garage being a broke Staff Sargeant

But I did get a pic of my escalade cluster with the extra hotspotted leds ,

And the hvac and radio also ,( yes I did put leds in my cd player pocket )

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had to show the wife your Blazer, she said it looks fat.

I tried to explain why someone would want a truck to look like that, but she is not getting it.

1sick65malibu

Reaction score
i like what u have done with it also i like the chevy grille better myself! what lights did u use for your dash and was it a pain in the ass?

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Man I got a old Sony digital camera if you wanna use it. I haven't touched it since I got my NIKON d40 or you can borrow the NIKON idc lol.