96 C1500 Cheyenne W/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJDevil1044

Reaction score
This is one of my current projects. She's just an old Farm truck from here in NE, She has about 240k miles on the original 5.7L and she still purrs like the day she rolled off the showroom floor. She was barn parked for most of her life, so the only rust is above her rear wheels, which I was able to (temporarily) cover with some flares until I can get to the body work. Would like to upgrade her to the Silverado interior, but I kinda like the bench seat too, so not sure yet. Also, I just acquired an L33 ,5.3L I'll be rebuilding and swapping into her at some point.
You must be registered for see images attach

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Don't mean to chit on you personally, but seeing this photo triggered me.. I really hate wheel flairs when used that way! Just makes any truck look bruised, not to mention they're not fooling me, I know what's under them. I let my crusty wheel lip arches fly, figure it's best not to try and trap any more moisture and I've never been a fan of body cladding. But every single dhamn truck around here that's ten years or older is sporting those, along with the custom two tone paint job of bedliner along the rockers. Yeah buddy, sure, it's totally rust free now...

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would like to upgrade her to the Silverado interior, but I kinda like the bench seat too, so not sure yet.

Cab looks clean.

What’s the condition of the interior?

Rectangular headlights in front?

Post pictures!

I’ve got around 265kmi on my L31. Even recently it was still pumping 180psi compression uniformly on all eight, starts and runs well.