95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you decide to remove the BL let me know I want one for mine.

Also no way would I do 4 inch lift and then 33's I'd regear, then get another lift later, or just leave the 35's and get the lift, remove the body lift and regear as soon as possible.

Honestly though, if it were mine, leave the BL, buy the rcx and crank it to the moon, then run some 38's or 39's I want it as high as possible lol.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys! sorry for the delay, i dont get on here much anymore :/ been over at obs obsession on fb mostly (highly recommend) but still got love for gmt400!! Right now the build is kind of at a stand still but as money comes in im going to start kicking it in the ass again. current wish list for the truck is:

colormatched smoothie
rollpan
led tails
325/60/18 mickey thompson mtzs
18x10 mazzi hulks,18x12 fuel hostages, 18x9 xd diesels, or possibly moto metal 951 18x9
roll pan hitch
new driverside fender
and a 6" rcx

holy batman just went thru the entire thread all 92 damned pages lol. truck looks great! one of the nicest ive seen so far. the green vs chrome/polished % is fantastic.

on a side note tho that green obs you clipped out of the aldean vid.... i swear ive seen that exact truck in person somewhere i would love to find more info on that truck.
Thanks man!

Man your truck is BAD!
You and squeaky's truck are my trucks idols haha.
Appreciate it, Squeaks was my truck idol too haha!

Wow eric I didn't realize it has come so far. Yours has always been a favorite of mine
Thanks Marlin, you know your is def on of my favs as well

well it took all night but i'm finally at the end of the 92 pages of awesomeness. your truck has came a long way and looks super sick! great build eric.
Haha thats alot of reading! plenty of bs in this thread too i bet. Thanks

How do you like your dura tracks man?
Love everything about them but the size, but im picky. They do everything well. Got 16" of snow coming tonight so well see what they are made of.

Sweet truck sir, don't know hhow I've never stumbled across this thread till now :nono:

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2
Thanks!

if you decide to remove the BL let me know I want one for mine.

Also no way would I do 4 inch lift and then 33's I'd regear, then get another lift later, or just leave the 35's and get the lift, remove the body lift and regear as soon as possible.

Honestly though, if it were mine, leave the BL, buy the rcx and crank it to the moon, then run some 38's or 39's I want it as high as possible lol.

Dude swims havent you wanted a bl forever?? lol i remember reading your posts about them before i bought mine. But Ive just got a different direction i want to go with it so ill let you know when the time comes.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New wheels and led tails will be here tomorrow i think

You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
meh they were okay, nothing special though

You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome