95 Yukon 4x4 Front Wheel Seal Sleeve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Norseman34

Reaction score
This is my first post. Thanks for the great forum. I have been lurking for a long time and usually find the answers to my questions. This time I've had no luck so I signed up! :)

I have a 95 Yukon, 2 door, 4x4, 350. I totally blew up the right front wheel bearing so I thought I better do the CV axle while I'm in there since it's got 248000. There's a seal on the back side of the knuckle. I got the seal from NAPA. My problem is that on the new CV axle there is no sleeve pressed on for the seal to ride on. They had a heck of a time finding my axle and said there were 3 different ones listed for that truck. 2 of them were smaller in diameter at the inner boot and/or the outer part where this seal goes was different. The one they sold me looks all the same except it has a ABS ring on it (one I took off didn't) and it doesn't have this seal sleeve. The seal would not touch the axle without this sleeve and the axle surface doesn't have a nice surface finish for a seal to ride on anyway.

Where can I get this sleeve?
You must be registered for see images attach

I forgot to take a pic of my axle before I left it for the core so thanks for this picture I found in another thread.