95 Suburban, The family cruiser.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks really good. I always think about getting a billet wheel but I’m not sure. On one hand I’ve got a lot of billet on the interior. On the other hand it might just be too much for me.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you don't mind, what do those go for?

Finding them is the issue, they've been discontinued for quite some time.

Klearz has reproductions available (Chevy and GMC versions) but they've very expensive.

https://klearz.com/94-99-obs-clear-corners/

I want to say RZLightz might have had more reasonably priced reproductions, but their website seems to be down at the moment.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, and quality is so-so, but they're just about the only ones available if you want "oem-style" clears at this point. Haven't installed them yet.. still kind of annoyed that the way I really wanted to go, smoked, the first set showed up shipping damaged (poor packing.) They replaced them without any argument but the replacements don't look the same, and won't be getting any more because they said that's the last of the smoked.

Richard

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, and quality is so-so, but they're just about the only ones available if you want "oem-style" clears at this point. Haven't installed them yet.. still kind of annoyed that the way I really wanted to go, smoked, the first set showed up shipping damaged (poor packing.) They replaced them without any argument but the replacements don't look the same, and won't be getting any more because they said that's the last of the smoked.

Richard
That sucks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
98 Money Pit