95 Suburban, The family cruiser.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Re-did my helper bag controller. It had a manual dump valve that leaked so I changed it out to electric and added a On-off-on toggle. So toggle up kicks on the compressor to fill the bags and toggle down opens the valve to dump the air. I will put another switch in the open hole to control something else.
You must be registered for see images attach

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed the steering wheel today. I’m not real happy with the way the steering wheel looks, the polish job is sub-par. But it’s a budget wheel. To make it work I had to use a billet specialties 95+ non air bag adapter.
I’m also going to re wrap it to a darker blue color.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's in line with the look you're going for, but I agree the polish job could be better. Do you have other billet interior stuff? If not what about getting it powdered white and wrapping the rim blue?

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the steering wheel today. I’m not real happy with the way the steering wheel looks, the polish job is sub-par. But it’s a budget wheel. To make it work I had to use a billet specialties 95+ non air bag adapter.
I’m also going to re wrap it to a darker blue color.
Hot. I dig it!