95 stepside SAC build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Truck looks sick. Did you have to upgrade the master cylinder or mess with the proportioning valve with the rear disc swap?

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
yeah those painted mirrors do look pretty good. might have to look into those too. my truck used to have power mirrors but i swiched them out to the older style ones because they were a fraction of the price of the power ones

they look nice from the outside but suck to use as a mirror

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
<<< AKA This guy! and you see what on my truck.
What made you go with a dana 60 over a 44??

CrewCab Steve

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So with the 14b ff you have are you running the stock e brake? If so how well does it work ?
thats another reason that i decided to go with the newer 14 bolt, since it has the e barke set up already. but no i havent looked into setting it up yet. i think that i might be able to get away with running one of those universal kit to attach from my peddle to the brakes. i hope lol

Truck looks sick. Did you have to upgrade the master cylinder or mess with the proportioning valve with the rear disc swap?
i did, i will get a pic of that when i get a chance. i just decided to go with a proportioning valve going to the rear line. i had it when i did the 14 bolt SF a while back and it worked great.
<<< AKA This guy! and you see what on my truck.
What made you go with a dana 60 over a 44??

CrewCab Steve
lol i get asked that alot... i figured if didnt just do it as beefy and bad ass the first time i would probably end up changing to a d60 down the road and i did look for a d44 but decided to just spend the money.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Truck looks great man. I also think either tows or painted 94+ mirrors would look good.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres the rear proportioner valve i got for the rears.
You must be registered for see images attach

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea I've always contemplated doing the disc brake swap. Clean set up tho. I had the same exact mirrors when I bought mine. Decided the updated ones didn't make it look as okd