95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Went to the exhaust shop yesterday to get a quote on getting the pipe ran from the muffler out and the tips put on. He said $100, a lot cheaper than what I figured it would be. So after I get a roll pan, the exhaust will be next on the to do list.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
UPDATE: Got some exhaust tips for the truck, just have to get the pipe ran from the muffler. They came from summit for $8.50 a piece, a little over $21 shipped. Not bad for 3.5x18 chrome tips. Starting to debadge the truck today as well.
You must be registered for see images attach

You have a link for those? how the hell did you get them for $8 a piece

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
You have a link for those? how the hell did you get them for $8 a piece

Summit had a closeout sale on a lot of no name exhaust tips, its not showing up on their site anymore though. One of them is amazing quality, the other one needs to be buffed out.

EDIT: They are IMCO tips, 2.25 inlet 3.5 outlet 18 inches long

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Found out my check engine light is broken. It doesn't work on either gauge cluster. No wonder why it wasn't on and it is missing the cat.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting stickers on my bedsides, maybe Z85 or Z66 since they are newer 2wd models (I think the z85 is I know the z66 is) do you guys have any input on what I should add when it's painted???

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
My current plans:
4 inch spindle lift/2 inch blocks
17x9 Helo wheels
Thinking between 2 different tires
285/70r17 (about 33") Fierce Attiture Tires,
285/70r17 Kanati Mud Hogs or
33X12.50R17 General Grabber

All of this will probably sometime late next year though, looking at 300-400 for the lift 550 for the wheels and 700 for tires.

Heres a pic from a wheel visualizer site, wish you could put bigger tires on it. Also the truck will have paint on it by mid-september, I'm getting my Senior pictures done with her when shes painted, so it'll still be on the old school American Racing wheels and the 31's, for now.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I did the 4" spindles on mine and then did 3" blocks to make sure it was actually level. To me the 2" made it a little higher in the front and I didn't c
Are for that look. Just good for thought.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I did the 4" spindles on mine and then did 3" blocks to make sure it was actually level. To me the 2" made it a little higher in the front and I didn't c
Are for that look. Just good for thought.
I'm kind of on the fence with the "Carolina Lean" (what they call it round here) but if it sits too low in the back I can always put another block in. Do you have any pics of your truck with the lift?

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Like Father, Like Son. My dads blue 90 RCLB and my 95 ECSB. My granddad bought the '90 new in 1990, It's pulled more cars and trailers than I could probably ever count.

The pic is a few months old, took it before I put the windshield decal on my truck, and way before I started tearing it apart.