95 silverado 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Im posting this thread for a cousin of mine. And trying to help him make his mind up to get the look he is wanting. He has a 1995 silverado manual with a 5.0 liter. He looking at cranking the TBs to leveling the stock truck out. Also he will be running 16 inch factory rims. Whats size tire would be the best? Im thinking 285s imo! But i would like to get other feedback from the memebers on here that know more about this. Please post a pic of or lead me to a thread with pics of this set up.

Thanks in advance, Mike

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
With just leveling the truck, 285's would look and work great.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I ran a crank level and 285's set up for a long time. It worked and looked really good!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
if its a ex-cab, id say 1 - 1.5 block, crank to level with 305/70r16s. if its a single cab then no block, crank to level with 305/70r16. From my experience for some reason you cant crank a single cab as high. idk why but i also saw a few guys on here complain of a not being able to crank a single cab very high.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
It is an extended cab.. sorry for not specifying that. Thanks for the opinions so far guys.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I also ran 305's with just a crank and no block but they were cranked all the way up and I had some major cali lean! haha

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I also ran 305's with just a crank and no block but they were cranked all the way up and I had some major cali lean! haha

haha sweet i dont mind it most have it that cali lean here in NC close beach in a small town called Whiteville thats the style every damn truck suv any make is to have a major cali lean.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck has been cranked for a while, I had to replace the original upper ball joints not to long ago no biggie.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Yeah I dont mind it either I like a little nothing crazy like some that you see out there! Everybody else around here seemed to have a problem with it though!
haha sweet i dont mind it most have it that cali lean here in NC close beach in a small town called Whiteville thats the style every damn truck suv any make is to have a major cali lean.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If you guys are fitting 305's, I say go for it! The more stuffed the better!