95 silverado 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Yeah I dont mind it either I like a little nothing crazy like some that you see out there! Everybody else around here seemed to have a problem with it though!

haha yea same around he a had a buddy here want to do that and in my area its untold of he went to the off road shop told them what he want he said he got the wtf answer haha

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
we all agree i jus said some dont look bad but i wouldnt do it to my truck nor is my cuz doing it to his so were good haha

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Yes! I couldn't agree more!

I do agree, the only thing he does do a lil off roading. my 285s rubbed the rear fender and frame when flexing. looks like 305 would rub more if my thinking is right. If it stayed on road it would be awesome no doubt.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I off road quite a bit and only rub at a full turn. Now I gave a big heavy replacement bumper and made the front drop quite a bit but it still only rubs at a full turn either way. Not really an issue but you do have very little flex either way.