95' RC Z71 LQ9 project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you're going for that kinda power i wouldnt even consider a 2600. its really about the setup and not the stall itself. theres more to it than just saying a 3200 is a big stall. with the right gear and tune, a 3200 will lock up and feel basically like stock

That's exactly what he told me. He told me they would setup the converter ''tight'' or ''loose'' as well

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's exactly what he told me. He told me they would setup the converter ''tight'' or ''loose'' as well

yea you'll be suprised what they can do with tuning for ya. i was thinking if anything a 3200 sounded small lol. it will be a good choice tho!

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my interior with the tahoe bucket seats. I got a new headliner/visors now I just need to clean or replace the carpet on the door panels.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hit a deer on my way to work right after I lowered it:bawl:

Didn't want to put a painted GMC grill back in until I get the truck painted. So I'm going to run a chevy grill for a bit. Hood really needs some touchup paint BAD..

Here's my HUGE 3'' in/out magnaflow I'm going to run on the 6L

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine wasnt bad. at idle it had a real deep tone, but wasnt extremely loud by any means. when u get on it, it really comes alive. but i may not be the best judge of that, i have different standards for loud than most. it does sound good tho

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine wasnt bad. at idle it had a real deep tone, but wasnt extremely loud by any means. when u get on it, it really comes alive. but i may not be the best judge of that, i have different standards for loud than most. it does sound good tho

I don't think I will notice how loud it is with all the rattle trap in the interior. I leave for work at 3am most of the time so I don't want to wake the neighbors LOL...

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think I will notice how loud it is with all the rattle trap in the interior. I leave for work at 3am most of the time so I don't want to wake the neighbors LOL...

lol im not too far behind ya in the summer time. i leave around 330 in the mornin. i never had a problem with the neighbors, but im lucky to have good neighbors as far as that goes