94c3500 dually six bolt??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan97C1500

Reaction score
i was kind of curious if any of ya'll know anything about a possible six bolt front end on the 94 one ton dually's. there are some people in the town i live in that drive it all the time and it has the eight bolt dually rear end like normal. but the front end has a six bolt front end. was that an option on some of the trucks or what? it has been boggling my mind for awhile now. any thoughts?

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
are they running dual tires...or single....i am guessing that they converted to the full floater which is 8 lug...from a ten bolt, lite duty.. or a semi floater, med duty....that are both 6 lug...maybe there were no 6 lug semi's available.....or they didn't know a semi floater, came in 6 lug

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
what do the front wheels look like are they regular wheels or dually wheels? reason I ask id because there is a guy here with a c1500 that he put an 8lug dually rear end and bed on. its a pretty trippy sight the first time you see it then you're like..... oh I see what you did there

Sent from my static android

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
no not a option, someone put a 14 bolt or dana 70 dually rear under a 1/2 ton and either put on the flares or swapped the bed

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually saw this exact situation yesterday it was on a tow truck very big six bolt pattern on front