94 tbi 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you know if it sat for awhile before you adopted it? TBI injectors may have some bad habits(junk). That would be next on the air, spark, fuel systems.

pro17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need a cheap scanner to find out what the ECM is getting from the O2 as well as look at fuel trims. You can get a bluetooth one on ebay that plugs into the cig lighter and talks with your phone for 50 bucks.
Or just parts cannon and replace it.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need a cheap scanner to find out what the ECM is getting from the O2 as well as look at fuel trims. You can get a bluetooth one on ebay that plugs into the cig lighter and talks with your phone for 50 bucks.
Or just parts cannon and replace it.
A 1994 is obd1. Those bt scanners are made for the obd2 systems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Loydw

Reaction score
sounds like you have a problem when the engine goes into closed loop. check or replace the o2, map and vacuum lines. if there is a vacuum leak on the map, the ecm is not aware of the correct status

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a new 02, haven't had time to put it in, I've checked all the vaccum lines with starting fluid, none acted to have a leak, will get 02 put in and if that doest work try map