'94 GMC Work Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks everyone ! I’m stoked on the truck. Does anyone make clear side markers for the w/t front end ?
Its not that much trouble to add a Silverado grill and its associated lighting. I plan to do that with mine for that reason and also because I think it looks better. Unless you really love the w/t look it is a consideration.

BelfastBuilt

Reaction score
Is there a way to know what the thickness of my rotors are without measuring them? Most of the suspension stuff I’m looking at gives options based off rotor thickness and I don’t have the truck close enough to me right now lol

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If you know what the option codes are( on the build label in the glove box,or have you VIN run to see what options your truck originally had). That will tell you what brake setup you have and in turn,will tell you what rotor you "should" have. I say should, because these trucks tend to be a little non original after all this time, even on stuff that should be as built.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I didn’t think to run the vin. Thank you ! I try to research as much as possible before asking lol
Since you're a member of the forum, we have another member who has been running vin's for free for us. His username is 1ton-o-fun, give him a PM with your truck's VIN and he'll get it checked out. Usually in a day or two, sometimes less!
He ran my Burb's# and I discovered why I see so many pewter Burbs; they painted 1 in 3 that color!