'94 Ext Cab Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's just, I've got a friend with a '92 GMC Sierra, and he has a big huge ported box with two 10" MTX Thunderform Subs sitting on his back seat and I like the way it sounds, I would much rather have it under the seat and keep my rear seats usable. I can very easily just relocate the jack somewhere else. As far as I know though, the L7s are higher quality and hit harder than the MTX's do, but I still want to do the two 10's.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The sealed box sounds like a better idea to me, now that I've read a bit more into it. I think I could definitely get a single cu.ft of air space for each of the two 10"s under there (the truck isn't at my house, so I can't go and look at all the stuff right now, and don't know how much room or the measurements.) Does anyone think they could put some pics of under the rear seats of an ext cab without the 3rd door?

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how much room is under those rear seats, that's all... Maybe a pic with a ruler or tape measure from the floor up to the bottom of the rear seats?

Reaction score
there's a lot of room under there. I have two memphis 12 under mine with a prefab box. If where u I'd build a box u can get more air space. Don't do down firing like I have your subs will hit the floor. I'm building a new box for mine to get more air space

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the truck on my property now, so I can actually go look at it myself now. I want to keep the back seats intact and usable, that's the thing.