93 Chevy K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That same thing happened on my dad's '92. The front right brake stuck and he didn't know what it was as he was driving at the time, he limped back to his office thing the motor or transmission was shot and he got out to walk around and inspect everything and as he passed the front right wheel the center cap popped off and hit him in the leg. He's not super mechanically inclined so he was dumbfounded:rotflmao:

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
That same thing happened on my dad's '92. The front right brake stuck and he didn't know what it was as he was driving at the time, he limped back to his office thing the motor or transmission was shot and he got out to walk around and inspect everything and as he passed the front right wheel the center cap popped off and hit him in the leg. He's not super mechanically inclined so he was dumbfounded:rotflmao:
Im sure mine is just a collapsed line or sticking caliper. Easy fix.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I may be doing a vortec swap out of necessity. I can find 4.3 Vortecs out of S10s fairly easily for $150ish. The only TBI's I can find are $500 and the nearest one is 216 miles away. My local yard doesn't even save them because most people in my situation swap in a 5.7, so there's not much of a market for used 4.3 TBI's.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
She hauled home her new heart transplant.

You must be registered for see images

Got the trans seperated from it today. 700r4 for sale if someone needs it. Comes with torque converter, dipstick, flywheel, and tv cable.

And of course the first of many boxes from RockAuto.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Progress

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT: Sorry posted these from my phone. Not sure why they're sideways

Last edited: