93 chevy Coil sas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
here are some pics of the front. gonna power wash it this weekend so hopefully get some good ones then!
You must be registered for see images attach

Also since the weather was nice i decided to make a flat bead for the rear nothing fancy but does the job!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
the lower coil buckets i got from ballistic fab just have to set em up and weld em together.

Truck looks good! These lower buckets come with the bracket and all for the links? What about the links? Did you buy or build them. And was this originally a leaf sprung Dana 44?

Reaction score
yea the buckets did come with the brackets attached http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Flat-Bottom-Radius-Arm-Coil-Mounts_p_1184.html thats the link for the one i got . yes it was a leaf sprung ford dana 44 from a 79 i belive. I did the knuckle swap with a chevy 10 bolt so they be 6 lug like the rear. The links my buddy help me build. i ordered the hiems joints and just made the the links my self those i also got at ballistic fab http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/30-Ultra-Duty-BALLISTIC-Joint_p_1507.html. went with these cause you can rebuild them if they wear out!

Reaction score
well did a little flex test on the front end.

Its funny how lil the 37's look with it at full drop. guess ill go bigger once my ho72 and dana 60 r done!
and those 36 inch shocks are max out n limit chains tight could be happier with my fist sas coil with no kit!

Last edited: