92+ suburban door panel inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello,

So I was able to finally score the arm rest pieces I needed. Did you guys know these are only inserts? My question is why isn't anyone replicating these since a lot of people still want them.

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you're planning on using those in a pickup you'll find the door module (inner door skin) for the Suburban is different; more slots to allow for that piece to snap in. Also the wiring needs work for the window switches if you put them in a 2 door truck...a little bit of a job but not impossible.

Richard

DaCoupe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never knew they were just inserts. Might have to track down a set now as my panels were recovered and didn't want to do it over again.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're planning on using those in a pickup you'll find the door module (inner door skin) for the Suburban is different; more slots to allow for that piece to snap in. Also the wiring needs work for the window switches if you put them in a 2 door truck...a little bit of a job but not impossible.

Richard

Yes, I know I have to rewire the window switches. But thank you for letting me know. I'm sure I can just cut a slit in the skin for the insert under the handle. I think I'm going to replace the switches with the new auto down switches with the relays built into the switch.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I never knew they were just inserts. Might have to track down a set now as my panels were recovered and didn't want to do it over again.

I had no idea either. Hence the post. LOL. It'll be a bit before I get these installed.